Course detailsValpas Safety Services is an approved partner with First Aid International UK to provide Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work training in UAE. This course has been developed for those already working or preparing to work, in any industry required by the Government to provide first aid at work. This international qualification would be typically delivered to learners through a 1-day training course (6 hours).
Topics covered include:
- Role and responsibilities of a first-aider,
- Assessing an incident, unresponsive casualties (breathing and not breathing),
- minor injuries
is delivered by an internationally qualified trainer with 4 years of hospital experience. It is also a mandatory requirement by Dubai Municipality to provide First aid at workplace to minimize risks and ;
Disclaimer: Rate/Price may vary by location. Contact us for details. Thank you. Updated on 24 December, 2017
Eligibility / Requirements
Have interest toward Health and Safety
About Valpas Safety Services
Who are we?
Founded in the vibrant and bustling emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, Valpas has established itself as one of the most progressive and trusted consultants of Occupational Health and Safety courses and certifications in the region.
We have a strong commercial focus, but treat everyone with whom we deal with respect, trust and honesty, because we believe that all business is about people.
Our training professionals and consultants are among the best in their fields who continually strive to provide the highest quality service and commitment in ensuring that health and safety standards met.
Valpas is an accredited center of the following internationally recognized professional awarding bodies, coming from the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services
- Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Occupational Health Safety Management Systems (OHSAS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We offer safety consultancy to various corporate establishments that would enable businesses to enhance the safety of their work environment significantly.
Valpas is your one-stop shop when it comes to all your safety needs.
First Aid Related Questions
- Paediatric Life Support Lead Academy
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Animal Care and Pet First Aid Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Basic First Aid Special Technical Training CompanyDuration: Upto 1 Day Live virtual classroom