- Duration: 2 Days
In today's most challenging & competitive business environment knowing the art of effective negotiation goes a long way in helping you to achieve important goals and get what you need and want for yourself, your department, and the organization.
As Raul Armesto said "The world isn't interested in the storms you encountered, but whether or not you brought in the ship."
Negotiating is about resolving differences, the amicable way. Building agreement using a well-researched persuasion and negotiation framework and understanding different decision making styles will greatly enhance your success in your business/profession. In this two-day intervention, we provide tools, tips and techniques to sharpen your influencing and negotiation skills in a 'learn by doing' workshop mode.
Who should attend
Senior Leadership teams, Mid-level to Senior level managers, Sales Managers, Commercial teams, Procurement/Purchasing teams, Project Management and Sales Personnel and anyone who wants to learn the art of negotiating effectively.
- Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills
- Recognize the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances
- Identify the various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics
- Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options
- Strategies to deal with aggressive and difficult negotiators
- Equip you with the necessary toolkit for successful negotiations
- Sharpens your Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Get better focus on building agreement rather than just striking a deal
- Learn the tools to become effective communicators
- Would recognize and respond to tricks in negotiation
- Will be able to separate the people from the problems
- Learn to deal with aggressive and difficult negotiators
About the Trainer
Mr. T Chendil Kumar or CK for short, is a Civil Engineer by discipline and a trainer by choice. With over 20 years of experience in sales and marketing of industrial consumables, he is a guest faculty in IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) Bangalore, Ahmedabad, among others on Influencing Skills, Negotiation Skills and Managerial Communication. CK is trained at the Harvard Law School on 'teaching negotiations in organizations' and also trained under Dr Robert Cialdini in Phoenix, Arizona on the art of Persuasion. He has spoken on Influencing at the "Wharton Business School". CK runs customized programs for his clients across India, USA, Europe, Singapore and the Middle East. Some of his key clients include TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), Cisco, Nokia, Robert Bosch, HP, Samsung, Toyota, Volvo, Titan, Tata Motors, Ingersoll Rand, Atkins Global, ETA, Henkel Polybit, Zurich Insurance, KPMG among others. He has been a speaker at several TEDx forums and is a highly acclaimed trainer and in demand speaker.Updated on 06 March, 2017
About UV Consultants
To add 'Unique Value' to individuals and corporates by helping them realize and re-vitalize their unique potential through focused skill enhancement training.
Our mission is to be the sought after training company delivering professional and transformational training experience that help our customers achieve measurable and sustainable results.
Sales and Negotiation Related Questions
- Conducting Accurate Internet Research Skill Express
AED 999Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- NLP Diploma Lead Academy
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Purchasing Techniques, Negotiation and Cost Reduction London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Strategic Planning for Marketing, Sales and Promotion Management London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom