- Duration: 2 Day
What you will learn.
- The structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL Appendix 2 and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited.
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited.
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited.
- The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach and how they may be audited.
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
About Lloyd's Register
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) has over35+ years of experience and expertise in Management Systems and business standards. With 48 offices around the globe and a work force of 1,500 employees, we offer ‘best-in-class’ second and third-party management systems assessment, certification and training services. We are dedicated to delivering a range of services that combine integrity, technical expertise, and innovation to offer you tangible business benefits to 60,000+ customers in 120+ countries through our unique assessment methodology.See all Lloyd's Register courses