- Duration: 1 Year
The PGDCC (Post graduation Diploma in Corporate Communication) is a one-year PG course offered by SOC and its curriculum includes
- Hands on training in video recording, television production, radio production, radio jockeying, graphic design and animation.
- Discussing case studies and media issues.
- No international examinations are conducted as this is a creatively oriented course.
- To write the external examination, the student has to undergo three different types of assignments for every subject.
- At the end of each semester, there will a university examination for which 75% attendance and 40% in internal assessment is mandatory to appear for the University examination.
- 40% marks in the University examination is considered as passing marks.
- Semester I
- Principles of Communication
- Corporate Communication
- Media Production Techniques
- Advertising Principles and Practice
- Business Research Methods
- Management Theories and Practice
- Four Weeks Compulsory Internship
- Semester II
- Web Design and Production
- Organizational Communications and Behaviour
- Strategic Media Planning
- Event Planning and Management
- Corporate Etiquette and Soft Skills
Citizenship: Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI Category.
Qualification:The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline which is of 3 or more years of duration after 10+2 examination from a recognized university and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of rank obtained in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2017, Group Discussion and Interview.
Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates can apply either under General Category or Foreign/NRI Category. Those submitting applications under both General and Foreign/NRI categories will be considered only under General Category. Change of category at a later stage will not be entertained under any circumstances.Updated on 02 January, 2018
About Manipal University
Founded: 2000 in the UAE, 1953 in India
Number of postgraduate students: 400
Number of staff: 75
- Ranked India’s Best Private University (QS 2014 Asia Rankings)
- MBA Program Ranked #3 by the Forbes Middle East in Asia
Flagship courses: MBA
Manipal University Dubai is the leading multi-disciplinary Indian private university branch campus in the UAE. Established in Dubai in 2000, Manipal University, Dubai has grown into one of the largest private universities in the Middle East & Africa Region enrolling over 1700 students from across 33 nationalities across the globe. It ranks as India’s Best Private University as per the QS Asia University Rankings (2014) and is amongst the Top 100 BRICS Universities in the World.
MU Dubai offers high quality, yet affordable industry-aligned Post Graduate level programs ranging from niche programs like Media & Communication & Interior Design to technology oriented M Tech programs. Its flagship program is the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) which is offered in 3 formats (Day, Evening & Weekend). The university has a dedicated Placement & Industry connect cell which ensures that graduating students get ample opportunities for career advancement as well as industry interaction.See all Manipal University courses