- Location: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 12 Months
- Timings: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
The 10 months Part-Time Course at EMDI trains students in the following 4 broad areas:
- The Creative Side of the Event Business (Ideation / Look & Feel / Event Concepts / Design)
- The Marketing side of the event business (Sponsorship, Media, Marketing, Print/TV/Radio/Online, Client Servicing
- The Production side of the event business (Planning, Logistics, Operations, Budgeting, Risk, Safety, Coordination, Venue Layouts, Floor Plans, Management)
- The Technical side of the event business (Sound, Lights, Lasers, Special Effects, AV, Fireworks, etc.)
- Learn from the Industry experts themselves.
- Gain exposure by working on Live events.
- Chances to be recruited by Event companies during the course.
- Opportunity to network within the Event Industry
- Fresh Graduates from high school (18 years and above)
- University Students
- Working Professionals
- Stay-at-home Mothers.
- Event Manager
- Conference Planner
- Event Coordinator
- Sponsorship Director
- Social Media Manager
- 100% placement & internship opportunities
- Alumni working with OP3 Global, Dubai World Trade Centre, Link VIVA, Action Impact, Show tech, Pico International, Option 1 Event Services, Promoseven Sports Marketing.
- Alumni working as Operations Co-ordinator, Events Manager, Logistics Co-ordinator, Project Manager, Event Executive, Account Executive.
- Pre-Assessment SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Passport Copy + Visa Page + 2 passport size pictures
- Latest Academic Transcript/Record
- The launch of iconic projects such as The Atlantis, The Air Show, Formula 1 Race, Tennis Championship demonstrates that UAE is an Event Managers paradise.
- UAE Government has realized the power of events and tourism, with a plethora of shows, concerts, festivals and carnivals aimed at attracting tourists and locals respectively.
- Suppliers & Vendors are easily accessible and look for long term relationships.
Eligibility / Requirements
Applicant should be above 18yrs of age
About EMDI Institute of Media & Communications
Why choose EMDI?
- EMDI is an international training institute established in Dubai since 2004. It has trained over 1000 professionals in Dubai alone and over 5000 in India and Africa.
- EMDI courses are accredited and recognized by City & Guilds, London. City and Guilds is UK's largest vocational accreditation board. A stamp of quality.
- Every lecture at EMDI is taught by Industry professionals - which means you learn from event managers who share their experiences. No boring faculty, just actual experiences are shared daily with students.
- All our students are sent to work on live events. Which means you as an EMDI student can work on events such as the Jazz Festival, Rugby 7's, Tennis Championship, Launch of various projects like Yas Waterworld, The Formula 1 race, and a host of other music concerts (Western & Indian & Arabic) and other events. On an average we work on over 100 events a year, which means you students can work on 10-40 events each year.
- The course is structured so that working professionals and students can both attend - lectures conducted in the evenings and live event internships also happen on weekends
- Great placement and internship record - just check out our Facebook.com/emdi.uae for more details. Excellent way to network in the events and media environment.
- Learn from the Industry, Work with the Industry, Placed in the Industry.
Event Management Related Questions
- Wedding Planning and Business Global Edulink
AED 1,616Duration: Upto 72 Hours
- Baby Shower Party Planner International Open Academy
AED 900Duration: 30 Hours
- Wedding & Event Management Level 2 Alpha Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Days