- Location: Knowledge Village
- Duration: Up to 6 Months
- Timings: Once a week every Saturday
The heart of the WMA program is the Digital Communication, Journalism & PR Course. This is a part-time course that takes place once a week on Saturdays and can be completed over 3 or 6 months. Students write, edit and produce print, radio and television news content. WMA additionally places a strong focus on new media and digital journalism, providing students with the editorial and technical skills to produce their own content and distribute it either over social media or through sales as freelance journalists or videographers.
Upon completion of the WMA DIGITAL COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND PR COURSE, students will have obtained the following tools, experience, assets, and associations that will give them an edge in the media job market :
- Hands on experience in the fields of broadcast, print and web-media news production.
- A portfolio of content that includes TV news stories, newspaper articles, and web generated content.
- Interaction with leading industry professionals, providing the base for a strong professional personal network.
- Access to WMA associate partner internships in Dubai and abroad.
- Diploma in Digital Communication, Journalism and PR.
About World Media Academy
Why choose World Media Academy?
Dubai is the first broadcast media centric educational program in the UAE supported by ICFJ curriculum. WMA students in Dubai have landed internship positions at various newspapers, magazines, and radio stations including New You Magazine, OK Middle East, Radio 2, Suno Radio and others. WMA Dubai's faculty is made up of the leading media professions working in the UAE today!
Public Relations (PR) Related Questions
- Level 3 Diploma in Journalism Alpha Academy
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 1 Days
- Public Relations - Certificate Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,873Duration: 200 Hours
- PR - Public Relations International Open Academy
AED 538Duration: 30 Hours