- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings: Full Time, 9:00am - 5:00pm
The Islamic investment management industry is one of the fastest growing areas in international global finance. Key demographics exist such as the burgeoning middle classes in Southeast Asia and the Gulf. The opportunities for managing Shariah compliant wealth are global and lucrative.
This new 3-day training programme will provide an up-to-date analysis of current Islamic investment techniques and products. The programme will examine Islamic asset fund structures, including ETFs, equity, Sukuk and commodities funds. Having a background in private equity, the course director will cover Islamic private equity investment structures in detail, as well as real estate investments. The course will then address important products and techniques for hedging Islamic investment portfolios, and the various Islamic investment products and investment strategies in order to protect and preserve wealth in a Shariah-compliant manner.
- Islamic Asset Management and Funds: Equity, Sukuk, Ijarah, Commodities and ETFs
- Assessing Islamic Private Equity (PE) Fund Structures
- Structuring Islamic Real Estate Investments
- Hedging Tools and Techniques in Islamic Finance Investment Management
- Asset and Wealth Preservation Strategies - Portfolio Diversification
About Nasdaq Dubai
NASDAQ Dubai sees financial education as a key factor in the development of a successful, world-class capital market. It has established NASDAQ Dubai Academy to provide training courses that will support the educational requirements of a range of market participants, including issuers, members, investors and the general public.See all Nasdaq Dubai courses
- Diploma Behavioural Finance / Wealth Management City of London College of EconomicsDuration: Upto 3 Months
- Mutual Funds Advisor Diploma City of London College of EconomicsDuration: Upto 3 Months