- Duration: 6 weeks
- Timings: 10-1pm & 2-5pm
Prepare for your GMAT with the best trainers in the industry who can guide you through the program with everything you require to score higher.
The company’s GMAT division, GMAT Zone, focuses exclusively on preparing students for the GMAT. Because different students learn in different ways, we offer three types of courses:
- Group course: The cheapest option, with unlimited access to all group classes – forever
- Individual course: The most customisable option, with one-to-one attention from trainers
- Hybrid course: Our most popular course; the best of both worlds!
Example modules/topics covered:
- 12 Classroom sessions of 3 hours each
- Unlimited weekday masterclasses and remedial sessions to boost your study
- 10 CAT Practice Tests and necessary study material
- All Math & Verbal topics covered in detail along with specific focus on AWA and IR
When you register with us for ANY course – group, individual, or hybrid – you get:
- GMAT Zone's proprietary GMAT Verbal and Math Roadmap guide - a printed set of classroom slides for all Math and Verbal sessions
- The GMAT Official Guide (latest edition)
- Our own "cheat sheets" on verbal and quantitative concepts, essentially a quick reference to the things you need to practice and master
- 10 GMAT practice tests
- Access to our online practice platform, which has hundreds of questions of all types, designed to be more difficult to challenge the student
- Access to our extensive library of GMAT material, so you never have to buy another GMAT book
- An individual Admissions Consulting session, in which we analyse your background and target schools to help you set GMAT targets and plans
Unique features of the course:
- Prep Zone have created unique content and methodologies that directly address the requirements to succeed in standardised tests
- Prep Zone staff are all highly qualified full-time trainers and consultants who are graduates of top international universities. We offer free introductions to our classes, unlimited tuition, and a fuss-free refund policy.
- Prep Zone now has offices in Singapore, Dubai, Shanghai, Mumbai and Colombo, and was recently featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and the Financial Times.
- You can afford to miss classes and make-up for them, at no additional cost, with another group. We run many groups in parallel, so making up for a missed class is easy. When you miss a class, all you have to do is give us a call to tell us which one you missed. We’ll go through all our group classes and let you know the dates and times on which the same session will be held again.
- You can do the same class as many times as you like, with different groups.
- If you choose to retake your test, you can come join any of our group classes, at no additional cost, for revision. You can join now, and start preparation whenever you’re ready. We’ll give you the material, etc. now, and you can hop into our next course whenever you like. When you register has absolutely nothing to do with when you start preparing. If the material has been revised by the time you start preparation, we will provide you with the new material (free).
- Any student preparing their application for a MBA is eligible for the program
- Good proficiency in the English language and preliminary knowledge in basic math topics is necessary to successfully complete the group program
About Prep Zone
Prep Zone offers world class Test Prep and Admissions Consulting services to the most ambitious students and professionals worldwide. If you need to prepare for college or an MBA, Prep Zone is your one stop partner.
Founded in 2006, and staffed by graduates of the world’s leading universities, Prep Zone soon became Singapore’s largest and most acclaimed test prep company, before establishing in Dubai and Shanghai. Apart from teaching all major standardised tests, it uniquely creates and conducts its own specialised admissions tests for prestigious international institutions such as INSEAD, Euromed, ESMT and the Indian School of Business.
The traditional approach to preparing for a standardised test, of simply going through many of each question type, is inefficient, no guarantee, and in our experience poor value for money. Preparing for your test involves, in addition to question practice, honing the same skills required for success in life and business: strategy, focus, and confidence.See all Prep Zone courses