Course detailsWho Should Attend:
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Team Members
- Professionals seeking self-development
- Define assertiveness, self-confidence and the four styles of communication
- Understand the meaning of values and beliefs and how they affect self-worth
- Learn how to overcome negative thinking and use positive self-talk
- Define and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behaviour
- Identify how a pleasing appearance and body language create a strong first impression
- Develop rapport-building skills for expressing disagreement and consensus-building
- Obtain strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Distinguish between assertive, aggressive, passive, and passive aggressive behaviours
- Appreciate the value in oneself and others as a first step toward practicing assertiveness - conduct a self-worth inventory
- Use essential strong communication skills for assertive interaction with others
- Develop confidence by improving personal thoughts and perceptions about how you look and feel on both the inside and outside
- Practice using various tones of voice and inflections that project assertiveness
- Use simple Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) models and techniques to help understand and improve communication and to enhance influencing behaviour.
- What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
- What is Assertiveness?
- What is Self-Confidence?
- The Four Styles
- Obstacles to Our Goals
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Assertiveness and Self Confidence Management
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- The Pillars of Emotional Intelligence
- Values and beliefs
- The Four Social Fears
- Communication Skills that make a real difference
- The Importance of Goal Setting
- Feeling the Part
- Looking the Part
- Sounding the Part
- Powerful Presentations of self and others
- Coping Techniques
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour.
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.
Management, Leadership and Business Related Questions
- Certified ERP Manager Vskills
AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Skills of Executive Leadership, Strategic Planning and Goal Achievement London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Advanced Techniques: Strategic Thinking and Business Planning London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom