- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: Flexible
Course detailsThe overall aim of this course is to enable participants to plan, manage and control project risks. Moreover, participants will be able to develop a project risk management plan and identify project risks related to the project's triple constraints which are: scope, schedule and resources. The course also aims at assisting participants in qualifying and quantifying project risks and developing appropriate risk responses. In line with the above, participants will also design and calculate key performance indicators for monitoring and controlling project risks.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop project risk management plans
- Identify project scope risks
- Predict project schedule risks
- Examine project resource risks
- Apply quantitative and qualitative risk assessments
- Plan strategies for negative and positive risks
- Devise metrics to monitor and control project risks
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- Federal Authority for Government Human Resources
- WAFUNIF - United Nations
About Innovators Training Center
At Innovators we provides individuals and organizations worldwide with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve performance excellence, adapt to changing realities, and prosper in a complex and competitive world of globalization. We are accredited from:
1- Knowledge and Human Development Authority – Dubai.
2- Federal Authority for Government Human Resources – U.A.E.
3- WAFUNIF – United Nations.