- Other Location: Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah - Muscat
- Duration: 4 Hours
Forklift Safety Training Teaches:
- Moving with and without a load as well as picking up and stacking a load
- Special considerations, such as trailers, ramps and elevators
- Non-operator safety training for those who work around forklifts
- Course Objectives
- Regulatory Standard
- Circumstances Of Injury
- Forklift Traffic Patterns
- Forklift Types And Designations
- Basic Forklift Principles
- Forklift Operating Principles
- Handling And Moving Loads
- Dangerous Driving Conditions
- Reach Truck Safety
- Forklift Written Proficiency Test
About Valpas Safety Services
Who are we?
Founded in the vibrant and bustling emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, Valpas has established itself as one of the most progressive and trusted consultants of Occupational Health and Safety courses and certifications in the region.
We have a strong commercial focus, but treat everyone with whom we deal with respect, trust and honesty, because we believe that all business is about people.
Our training professionals and consultants are among the best in their fields who continually strive to provide the highest quality service and commitment in ensuring that health and safety standards met.
Valpas is an accredited center of the following internationally recognized professional awarding bodies, coming from the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services
- Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Occupational Health Safety Management Systems (OHSAS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We offer safety consultancy to various corporate establishments that would enable businesses to enhance the safety of their work environment significantly.
Valpas is your one-stop shop when it comes to all your safety needs.