- Other Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: Flexible
Course detailsThis course will take you step-by-step through proven approaches to Public Relations (PR) planning and management. By following these steps, PR professionals will achieve results that can be measured and reported back to top management, and directly contribute to the organization's success by enhancing its reputation and improving its relationships.
You will be shown how the fundamentals of PR are vital, and how significant they are to understand organizational reputation and relationships. A PR Professional can often be in a challenging, difficult and even confusing situation; therefore, attending this course will enable you to develop the skills needed to present practical and achievable plans that win the confidence of management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the functions of Public Relations in a changing environment
- Plan and organize a PR program by familiarizing themselves with the main functions of a PR professional
- Practice the key communication skills and techniques essential for performing their PR duties
- Implement their know-how to communicate effectively with the internal and external public of the organization
- Justify the role of a PR professional in supporting the image and reputation of the organization by becoming proficient in both verbal and written communication
- Prepare and execute a press conference
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- Federal Authority for Government Human Resources
- WAFUNIF - United Nations
About Innovators Training Center
At Innovators we provides individuals and organizations worldwide with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve performance excellence, adapt to changing realities, and prosper in a complex and competitive world of globalization. We are accredited from:
1- Knowledge and Human Development Authority – Dubai.
2- Federal Authority for Government Human Resources – U.A.E.
3- WAFUNIF – United Nations.