- Duration: 25 Hours
Course detailsWhy Should You Learn New Language?
Speaking a new language helps you to get to know another people and culture, as language and culture go hand in hand. Because language simultaneously defines and is defined by the world around us, learning another language opens one's mind to new ideas and new ways of looking at the world.
Learner who has no prior knowledge of the language and would like to understand and speak basic phrases and wants to understand familiar words and very common expressions and to interact in a simple way.
French - Beginners
- The alphabet and personal/basic greetings.
- Introductions - how to ask and say name, surname, where one lives, what one studies and does for ;
- Introducing someone else: what he/she studies, does for living, lives, name and surname
- Numbers () - asking for and reading out a telephone number
- Use of masculine and feminine for nationalities
- Writing postcards and letters in French; addresses and city/country of residence
- Verbs "être" and "avoir" - differences
- Family: members of the family (mother, father, cousin, grandparents, etc)
- Physical descriptions
- Formal and Informal: "tu" and "vous"
- Use of "there is, there are" (Il y a) - naming objects
- How to say "how much is something", use of "how many"/"how much" (combien)
- In a restaurant. How to order food and ;
- French cities and towns - maps
- Buying from a supermarket or a shop
- How to book a room in a hotel and check-in
- Prepositions - where things are in the room or in the house
- Body parts
- Months of the year, days of the ;
- How to say the time and ask for the time
About Karama Language & Computer Center
Karama Language and Computer Centre (KLCC) established in 2005, is a highly professional training institute, approved by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), U.A.E, offering a wide range of training programs for enhancing skills in diverse fields.
We are based in Dubai, the thriving business hub of the Middle East and it offers a wide scope of activities for the business community in the U.A.E.
Whether your employees need computer training or language training KLCC offers a complete learning experience irrespective of nationality or skill level.
The training offered by us has helped numerous organizations improve their overall work & quality standards.See all Karama Language & Computer Center courses
- French Language Diploma Level 2 Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- French Language Diploma Level 4 Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- French Language for TCF/TEF Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy
AED 2,501Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom