- Duration: 24 Hours
This course is intended for those who wish to improve their language skills beyond intermediate level and their communication skills relevant in the workplace.
On completion of the course, students should be able to produce professional letters and reports, deliver effective presentations, communicate clearly on the phone, write contemporary business e-mails and letters, and complete job application forms.
Adults who need to use English in a professional setting and improve their all-round communication skills.
A command of English at intermediate level or above.
Duration: 24 hours (16 x 90 minute modules)
- Office procedures (reception, secretarial, managerial)
- Business correspondence (letters & emails)
- Meeting, agenda, and minutes creation; meeting protocol
- Business vocabulary; presentation skills ( written and oral, individual and pair )
- Basic report writing formats
- HR practices (interview and interviewing / c.v. construction & cover letter)
- Idiomatic English ( as used by native speakers)
- Syntax (simple, compound, and complex sentence structure)
- Pronunciation, grammar, and punctuation reviews (exercises and correction)
About Karama Language & Computer Center
Karama Language and Computer Centre (KLCC) established in 2005, is a highly professional training institute, approved by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), U.A.E, offering a wide range of training programs for enhancing skills in diverse fields.
We are based in Dubai, the thriving business hub of the Middle East and it offers a wide scope of activities for the business community in the U.A.E.
Whether your employees need computer training or language training KLCC offers a complete learning experience irrespective of nationality or skill level.
The training offered by us has helped numerous organizations improve their overall work & quality standards.See all Karama Language & Computer Center courses