Course detailsCourse Overview
The globally accepted International certificate.
- This courses teaches the trainees to :
- Understand how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of passenger services
- Learn about passenger and baggage check-in & boarding procedures, including passengers with special needs
- Interpret the respective regulatory requirements related to passenger and baggage transport
- Provide superior customer service in a demanding customer facing environment
- Discover the various airport customers and partners
- Gain knowledge about the multiple operational and business functions of airports
About Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.