- Duration: 2 weeks
- Timings: Flexible options
- The needs of the family
- Routines and daily care of children
- Organization within the family home
- Basic meals + menu plan + tips on nutrition
- Developmental stages birth – 12 months
- Stimulating age appropriate activities for children
- Safety within the home, outdoors and outings
- Developing a understanding of common sense situations
- Communication within a family
- Discipline advise and positive behavior reinforcement
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Gulf Nanny
- We are a small company based in Dubai.
- With years of experience dealing with families and nannies all around the world.
- We can be flexible and fit around your schedule and make your household happy and safe.
- We enjoy becoming part of your surrounding, blending in whilst making a big impact and change on your children's safety and welfare.
- We run courses all around the gulf, supplying families with help and advice.
Teaching and Education Related Questions
- Level 3 Professional Supervisor Certificate Inspire London College
AED 1,481Duration: 240 Hours
- Train The Trainer Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 3,306Duration: Upto 400 Hours
- Certified Instructional Designer Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- International Certificate in Train the Virtual Trainer Corvit Networks
AED 3,798Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom