- Other Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
No prior knowledge about the subject is mandatory. However, basic industrial work experience in the field where such activities are carried out is desirable.
The Basic First Aid course is designed to train individuals and company staff that require appointed person training in basic first aid skills and require training in the management of specific illnesses and injuries.
What will one learn ?
- Conduct an assessment of an accident situation and act correctly in a safe manner.
- Describe the checks to be carried out on a casualty.
- Demonstrate the assessment and maintenance of the vital functions of Airway, Breathing and Circulation (CPR)
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for the assessment and care of the unconscious casualty.
- Explain what information is required by the emergency services.
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for the management of soft tissue injuries.
- Demonstrate and explain the correct procedure for the control and management of serious bleeding.
- Describe the sign symptoms and treatment of shock.
- Introduction: Principles of First Aid, Chain Of Survival, Emergency Management Procedure, Care Cycle™· Scene Safety: Scene Survey, Exposure Protection, Risk to Rescuer, Barrier Devices
- Basic Life Support: Primary Survey, Recovery Position & Reassessment, CPR Adult (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), Alternative Ventilation Procedures, introduction to Automated External Defibrillation, Adult Choking
- Life Threatening Conditions: Severe Bleeding, Shock Management
- Secondary Survey: Patient History Taking, Chief Complaint, Signs and Symptoms, Past Medical History, Physical Assessment, Head to Toe Survey, Patient report Form (PRF)
- First Aid Topics: Breathing Problems, Circulatory Problems, Environmental Problems,Nervous System Problems, Other Medical Problems,Other Injuries
- First Aid Health and Safety: First Aid Kit, Accident Reporting
About RNA Safety International
Gain the knowledge and spread the knowledge!
- Strong commitment
- Updated knowledge of standards
- Good team work with the client
- Professional approach
- Quality of services
- Competitive prices
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
See all RNA Safety International courses