- Other Location: Abu Baker and Siddiqui Road
- Duration: TBC
This course focuses solely on teachings how speak Arabic. It is the institution's goal to help you gain the ability to speak Arabic fluently from the comfort of student's home.Their teachers are native speakers of Arabic with outstanding experience. One be able to communicate in Arabic fluently after having this course.
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Access Training Institute
Access Training Institute is a Professional Training, Management Development and Authorized Testing Center which is approved by Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Government of Dubai. It’s also Authorized & associated by International Organizations like IBTA (International Business Training Association), University of Cambridge, Microsoft & Prometric. ATI aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice courses to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career. Our focus is on professional values, ethics, knowledge and developing their skills. We make sure that we deliver value-added services.
Access Training Institute’s courses are conducted by trainers with vast experience in their fields for their clients. Their courses are flexible according to the client’s needs. The teaching methodologies that they use in conducting classes are highly interactive with the use of effective teaching aids. Emphasis is on developing oral as well as written skills. The courses are designed specifically for individuals according to their understanding level. At all levels emphasis is placed on the development of professional skills.
- Authorized by International Training /Testing organizations.
- Study and complete your exams under one roof.
- Trainee will be awarded with internationally recognized certificates which are approved by the
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority, Government of Dubai.
- Affordable fees.
- They use teaching materials from a wide range of authentic resources to meet the requirements
- of the individuals.
- Friendly and supportive environment which is necessary for learning to take place.