- Other Location: JLT - Dubai
- Duration: 2 Months
- Timings: Weekends and weekdays
Introduction to IT, Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Electronic Communication.
What will I learn?
Application 1: Introduction to IT
- This application is designed to introduce the candidate to the basic commands regarding the use of PC, its peripherals and the internet, as well as to transmit the importance of IT in all aspects of daily life.
Application 2: Using the Computer and Managing Files
- This application is designed to build on the computing and file management skills acquired at foundation level. The candidate should possess the skills and Knowledge required understanding and performing standard operations on a computer, including the ability to use and control a mouse.
Application 3: Word Processing
- This application is designed to build on the word processing skills acquired at foundation level. The candidate should possess the skills and knowledge required to understand and perform everyday uses of a word processing package to display information in both electronic and paper form.
Application 4: Spread Sheets
- This application is designed to build spreadsheet skills acquired at foundation level the candidate should possess the skills and knowledge required to understand and perform everyday uses of spreadsheet package and make simple calculations.
Application 5: Database
- This application is designed to build on the database skills acquired at foundation level. The candidate should possess the skills and knowledge required to understand and perform everyday uses of databases package to build a simple database and create quires and reports using existing database.
Application 6: Electronic Communication
- This application is designed to build on the electronic communication knowledge acquired at foundation level. The candidate should understand what is meant by electronic communication and possess knowledge of the principles involved in obtaining information from network information services.
Application 7: Presentations
- This application is designed to build on presentation software skills acquired at foundation level. The candidate should possess the skills and knowledge required to understand and perform everyday uses of a presentation package to display information in electronic form for presentation and in paper form for handouts.
Working professional and StudentsUpdated on 19 June, 2019
About National Academy
National Academy, established since 1993 is one of the oldest training Provider in Dubai, licensed from the Ministry of Education UAE .All our diploma courses and its Certifications are authenticated by the MOE /KHDA Dubai.
We offer training in the field of Finance, Management, Tourism and Hospitality with an affordable price , with more than 1000’s of Students enrolling each year.
All our management courses comes with International Certifications from their parent body based in the UK / USA and are issued on strict exam proctoring, Our highly qualified trainers have over 10 years of experience, working with fortune 500 companies. In December 2012, we were voted 'Best Institute' in the Middle East Region for the delivery of the CMA course. This was awarded by the IMA and was based on the quality of our results, the number of students we served and the quality of our teachers.
Satisfaction guaranteed – All our courses have been consistently ranked an average of 9.2 out of 10 by the outgoing students. They have welcomed the ease of learning and quality of the content and faculty.
Personalized content – All materials have been developed to meet the specific needs of the individual professional verticals. Should you want further personalization to meet your needs; our faculty will work closely to address your precise requirements.
Easy access to global content – Our affiliations allow us to bring easy access to global content to make your learning process strong and worthwhile
Ongoing support – We recognize that learning is a continuous process. Our faculty members are happy to work closely with the students while they apply all that they have learned in the course to their real life working environment.
Flexibility – Our expertise allows us to design and deliver courses for the multi-national company as well as small and medium sized businesses. We understand the needs of the business environment and work with organizations closely to strengthen the skills of their workforce. Each of these courses has a measurable outcome, thus ensuring that you get maximum return on investment.See all National Academy courses
Soft Skills Related Questions
- Find Your Soulmate International Open Academy
AED 1,352Duration: 50 Hours
- Microsoft Powerpoint International Open Academy
AED 538Duration: 30 Hours
- Duration: 19 Months Live virtual classroom
- MS in Data Science from LJMU UpgradDuration: Upto 20 Months Live virtual classroom