- Duration: Upto 4 Days
Course detailsCourse Overview
The understanding of any enterprise and the basis for many decisions revolves around the basic understanding of the data involved. This four-day course is intended for people who want to put the ideas and concepts of data analysis and interpretation into effective use in their organization. Concepts of corporate measures such as:
- Critical success factors
- Key performance indicators
- Sensitivity analysis, are also covered
Techniques such as decision mapping are introduced as the context for decision-making and measures.
What will I learn?
- Apply statistical techniques in a constructive manner to improve operational understanding
- Illustrate the relationship between decisions and data
- Interpret how data analysis and business performance are related through measures
- Design methods that analyze operational performance
- Demonstrate how to use data to help understand and manage the business on a strategic level
- Use that data to compare yourself to competitors and other companies
- Define how uncertainty can be incorporated into decisions "On the job" benefits
- Use specific formulas for operational analysis
- Prepare methods of analysis for performance
- Modify existing operational methods for improved performance
- Summarize data in an easy to explain manner for management
- Explain the use of statistical methods in business analysis
- Teach others how to use basic operational formulas
There is a test at the end of each day - All course attendees must meet minimum testing standards including in-class exercises to receive certification (75% is the passing grade).
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
You will receive a formal Certificate from FEAC Institute in the US FEAC has a long history of providing independent certification oversight. Their university relationships with California State University and National University provide certified professionals with additional educational opportunities.
Since opening in 2002, FEAC™ their worldwide program has graduated over 1,400 Certified Enterprise Architects (CEAs) and trained over 1,500 in several other architecture disciplines. FEAC programs feature the best thought leaders and instructors in the field of enterprise architecture, including John Zachman, the creator of the Zachman Framework™, considered the father of Enterprise Architecture and author of numerous EA publications. Now, FEAC has expanded its certification to include related business disciplines that expand and enable the architecture perspective.
Course held at the Address Marina Hotel, Dubai Updated on 02 February, 2020
Innoverto has been providing executive seminars and training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for soon a decade.
Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their field coupled with the highest standards of experiential learning techniques and certified by third party accreditation centers or leading academic institutions.
Innoverto strives to empower professionals with skills, knowledge and best practices so that they can take their vision higher and effectively improve the performance of their organisations. We are known for always bringing a practical approach such as recent business case studies and attendees will walk away with practical tools such as sets of templates and other materials that they can take back to use in their own organisation.
Training with Innoverto – Public or Customized In-house
All trainers at Innoverto are selected with quality and experience in mind. As such, the trainers delivering Innoverto courses and training programmes are both talented facilitators and experts in their fields of instruction. There are no beginners. Courses are available at both a general and advanced level on topics such as:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Contracts & Tenders
- Digital Transformation
- Data Analytics
- Innovation & Strategy
- Leadership Skills
- Management Development
- Operational Excellence
- Public Speaking & Communication
- Sales Skills & Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- And more
In-house training and consultancy
Innoverto has extensive experience in working collaboratively with clients and expert consultants to deliver tailored programmes that meet company-specific objectives. Their in house training solutions are available in a variety of formats, including:
- Executive tailored training – customized to your business or industry to meet your business goals
- Blended solutions – combining psychometric testing, pre-course assessments, one-to-one coaching, needs-analysis and stakeholder interviewing
- Consultancy – blending knowledge transfer and thorough analysis of your business or organisation and action plan for implementation