- Other Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 5 days
Web applications are getting more intricate by the day due to increasing demand for advanced capabilities. Therefore, from the perspective of security, managing apps is also becoming difficult day by day. Even small cracks and crevices in these web applications have caused various organizations to suffer at the cost of millions of dollars. The OWASP standard is being followed by organizations to cater to the prevalent information security threats. Web application security, specifically, handles security of websites, web services and web applications. At a higher level, web application security outlines principles of application security but it is applied exclusively to Internet and Web systems. Advanced Web Application Security Testing equips you with every capability so that you can keep spiteful attackers at bay from your web applications.
To pursue this course, you should have basic knowledge of general web technologies and services.
Code reviewers and software security testers can be richly rewarded with this course. Other IT personnel, designated security experts as well as architects aiming to know more about security will also find this certification beneficial.
The course mainly aims at providing training to OWASP Testing Framework professionals so that they can create and install testing processes themselves. This way, they can be instrumental to test web applications for generating a safe and dependable network for their organizations. Once you are through with this course, you can be an expert at -
- Designing, creating and testing security applications
- Planning security assessment and prioritizing functions.
- Implementing tools and techniques for pen test
- Analyzing code against its security criteria
- Conducting application risk management which includes problem diagnosis, its impact recognition and arriving at solutions.
The course covers the following modules -
- OWASP Introduction
- Collecting Relevant Information
- Authentication Testing, Authorization, Data Validation, Session Management, Configuration Management, Business Logic, Service Denial, AJAX and Web Services
- Report Writing
About Koenig Solutions
Koenig Dubai is a “near-shore” branch of Koenig Solutions which is World’s #1 Offshore Training company. Koenig is well known for its educational courses which is the reason our customers travel thousands of miles for training and certification.
Koenig was the winner of Microsoft Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009. Koenig was also the Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Finalist for 2008. Participants from all over the world (61 countries at last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills.