- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Adobe Premiere Pro CC, the essential editing tool for video enthusiasts and professionals, is the most scalable, efficient, and precise video-editing tool available.
It supports a broad range of video formats, including AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM EX, HD and HD422, P2 DVCPRO HD, AVC-Intra, Canon XF, RED R3D, ARRIRAW, Digital SLR, Blackmagic CinemaDNG, Avid DNxHD, QuickTime and AVI files, GoPro Cineform, and many more.
Premiere Pro lets you work faster and more creatively without converting your media. The complete set of powerful and exclusive tools lets you overcome any editorial, production, and workflow challenges to deliver the high-quality work you demand.
Trainee should have a working knowledge of the computer and operating system. he should know how to use the mouse and standard menus and commands and also how to open, save, and close files. If you need to review these techniques.
Job Profile /Who can attend:
- Graphic professionals who need an extensive understanding of video editing.
- Experienced users will also benefit from the many tips and tricks and special exercises."
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology