- Other Location: Al Karama - Dubai
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Timings: Part Time,Evening, Flexible
Course detailsThe uniform customs and practice for documentary credits (UCP) standards are utilized by banks and companies in more than 175 countries for international trade financing. Some 11-15 % of international trade utilize letters of credit (L/C) and with the latest revision of the UCP rules, UCP 600 - in effect since july 1st 2007 - almost all letters of credit issued by banks have been subjects to those rules.
The finance UCP 600 programmes is a library of 7 courses designed to take participants through different articles set in UCP 600 in regards to their applicability and functionality in letters of credit used for different International trader situations.
The key rules relating to the documentation of letter of credit are also covered, ensuring that participants both new and experienced to letter of credit benefit from and examination of this key piece of technical knowledge in international trade finance.
Training Highlights :
- International trade , Inco terms - Shipping Terms & Maritime Laws, Logistics
- Operation, UAE - Intl. Free zone Operations, Port & Customs Procedures, Marine
- Cargo Insurance , Ocean Bills of Lading, Charter party Bills of Lading, Multimodal
- Bills of Lading, Freight Forwarders B/L , CMR & FCR, Tanker Bills of Landing
- LOI & Third Port Shipment, Shipping Guarantee , Bonded Warehousing , Air
- Shipment - Air Way Bill, Truck Consignment, Contract of Carriage under UCP 600
- International Performa Invoice
- LC - Application ( Opening / Amendment )
- LC - Confirmed / Unconfirmed
- LC Transferable
- LC - Back to Back
- LC - Revolving & Red Clause
- UCP 600 - URC 522 - ISBP - URR 725
- LC - Standby
- Import/Export Documents Checking
- Handling Discrepancies
- Payment & Reimbursement
- Negotiation and Discounting
- Import / Export on Collection basis (URC 522)
- Credit Facilities, Financing on Import / Export Operation
- Guarantee : Performance bond, Tender bond, Retention, Advance Payment
Eligibility / Requirements
logistics coordinator or those who are into documentation can do the programme.
About Infonet Institute
Why Choose Infonet?
Infonet Institute, a leading Educational and Training Organization in Dubai, UAE is a Management & Soft Skills Training Centre Established in the Year 1999. The Institute Has a thrust on Professional Short Term Management Courses aimed at working Professionals. The Company also has a significant business in the Institutional segment where it offers learning solutions to corporate and individuals. The Institute has consistently redrawn educational paradigms, introducing new facets to educational courseware, delivery and certifications.
Member of American Institute of Business & ManagementSee all Infonet Institute courses