The CUA program is the world’s leading credential for usability practitioners. Learn the techniques and methods to create optimum user experiences, and join the ranks of 5000 CUAs globally. HFI CUAs are working in organizations such as Accenture, Citi, Chevron, Fed Ex, Intel, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, Verizon and World Bank.
Module 1: User Experience Foundations
A solid working understanding of the key foundational research-based insights essential to the UX field is imperative for design. This course teaches you to apply the key understandings about human vision, intellect, memory, and motor functions directly to design decisions.
Module 2: User-Centered Analysis and Conceptual Design:
User-Centered Analysis is the basis for designing software interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use. In this course, you'll learn the methods of analyzing user requirements.
Module 3: The Science and Art of Effective Web and Application Design:
This course draws on the most up-to-date usability research and on the principles of successful visual design. You will learn how to create winning Web sites that balance user performance and visual appeal.
Module 4: Practical Usability Testing:
A critical component of creating a user-centered application is progressive testing. This course provides practical techniques to help you move the design into accordance with the user's needs, limitations, mental models and cognitive styles.
- UX foundations: 9-10 Nov
- UCA: 11-13 Nov
- Design: 15-17 Nov
- UT: 18-19 Nov
Who is this Course for?
• Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Interaction Designer, Visual Designer
• Mobile Application Developer, Web Developer, UI Developer
• Usability Analyst, Information Architect, Technical Writer
• Business Analyst, Project Manager
CUA Training & Certification Benefits:
- Achieve business goals: Learn practical skills to design an optimal user experience that help companies achieve their business goal
- Greater recognition: Equip yourself with scientific knowledge to defend design decisions and earn greater recognition as a UX authority in your company
- Career growth opportunities: Employers prefer Certified Usability and User Experience Analysts over other candidates
About Human Factors International
Founded in 1981, Human Factors International (HFI) is the world's largest company specializing in user-centered design. Uniquely focused on helping clients develop mature and effective practices in user-centred design, HFI provides a complete suite of advisory, consulting, training, certification, methods, standards, and tools to help clients focus on their strategic customer and user experiences.
HFI offer a range of public and on-site training and certification courses in user-centered design, to meet your individual and corporate needs -- traditional user-centered design, advanced UX, and the science of applying persuasion, emotion and trust to your website. Our trainers are accomplished consultants with global experience across industries, bringing real time project and client experience to the classroom
We have trained and certified user experience practitioners across more than 25 countries worldwide. This includes employees from more than half of fortune 500 companies. Select companies include - ANZ, Capgemini, Cognizant, ebay, GE Healthcare, HP, Indiatimes, Macys.com, Mahindra Satyam, Microsoft, PayPal, Rolta, TCS, VeriSign, Verizon, Wipro, World Bank etc.See all Human Factors International courses
Programming Related Questions
- Learning Modern C++ Functional Programming eAge TechnologiesDuration: Upto 24 Hours
- Python Programming Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 18 Hours