- Other Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 3 days
- Timings: Flexible options
This qualification covers the subject of food safety and HACCP system at a suitable depth to ensure learners have a thorough knowledge of hazards associated with the food and controls and the most significant hazard the documentation and record keeping and HACCP review and the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring HACCP procedures under the Codex principles.
Why should you do the HACCP Qualification?
- The Level 3 Intermediate HACCP Training provides the qualification in HACCP system
- Those intended to learn providing safe food to customers and apply HACCP guidelines
- Managers who work or wish to work in the food or drink manufacturing or catering environment and develop and maintain the HACCP system
- Job seekers requiring to have some responsibility of food safety and part of HACCP team or specifically team leader
- Learners get the confidence to have management responsibilities for an operational HACCP team.
- Get skills to manage the food safety and HACCP operations
- Improve the job performance and confidence
- Add an additional value and practical competence
- Achieve an internationally accredited diploma qualification certificate
Updated on 21 November, 2017
About GEMS Quality Consultants
- Leading consulting firm and training provider in the middle east
- Provide internationally recognised management systems, individual and corporate level customised training
- Approved by the local authority Dubai Municipality, Sharjah Municipality and other emirates
- The training certificates are attested by local Municipality for the municipality mandatory trainings
- Accredited by TSI, CIEH, HABC,UK
- Leading providers of the integrated compliance services to help organization to manage quality, health, food hygiene and safety, environmental risk, comply the legislative requirements and improve performance
- Provides a cost effective solutions to areas of your business.
See all GEMS Quality Consultants courses