- Other Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: One Week
- Timings: 9-1pm
- The needs of the family
- Routines and in depth daily care of children
- Organization within the family home
- Learn to cook meals, puddings, lunch boxes + menu planning
- Nutritional advise and needs of children
- Stimulating age appropriate activities for children
- Developmental stages of children 3 months – school age – how to promote and develop the stages
- Homework help and advise
- Safety within the home, outdoors and outings
- Developing a understanding of common sense situations
- Communication within a family
- Promoting independence and problem solving age appropriately
About Gulf Nanny
- We are a small company based in Dubai.
- With years of experience dealing with families and nannies all around the world.
- We can be flexible and fit around your schedule and make your household happy and safe.
- We enjoy becoming part of your surrounding, blending in whilst making a big impact and change on your children's safety and welfare.
- We run courses all around the gulf, supplying families with help and advice.
Teaching and Education Related Questions
- Train the Trainer Diploma (Level 5) Inspire London College
AED 2,077Duration: Upto 1 Week
- Facilitation and Meeting Skills Global Edulink
AED 1,615Duration: Upto 15 Hours
- Certified Instructional Designer Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,064Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- International Certificate in Train the Virtual Trainer Corvit Networks
AED 3,795Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom