Sales Operation Planning (S&OP)
Companies that deploy Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) are gaining the knowledge and skills required to improve product management and promotional planning. This results in a reduction of unncecessary buildups of inventory and more accurate revenue predictions. Sales and Operations planning gives a complete picture of forecasted demand, supply capacity and corresponding financial information. This course will walk you through the key concepts and tools involved in Sales and operations planning.
- S&OP Planning Problems
- S&OP Planning Purpose
- Five (5) Step Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Demand Planning and Sales/Marketing Role
- Production Planning and Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- Partnership Meeting
- S&OP Meeting And Agenda
- Sales and Operations Planning Horizon
- S&OP Process Time Line
- Performance Measurements
- Mechanics of Sales and Operations Planning
- Top Management’s Role in S&OP Planning
- Sales and Operations Planning Checklist
Updated on 27 March, 2017
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Sales and Business Development Related Questions
- Combined Sales & Marketing Diploma New Skills Academy
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 50 Hours
- Sales and Marketing Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 3,563Duration: Upto 400 Hours