- Understand and describe the purpose of an EMS and its role in helping an organization improve environmental performance.
- Understand the purpose and intent of ISO 14001 and its relationship to other ISO 14000 standards.
- Learn the ISO 14001 requirements and the audit evidence needed to show conformity and effectiveness of the EMS.
- Recognize the differences between regulatory compliance and system conformance, as well as the significance of each in EMS audits.
- Collect and analyze evidence during an audit and exercise objectivity.
- Evaluate the significance of nonconformities and classify them for follow-up action.
- Review of each element of ISO 14001
- EMS documentation
- The audit cycle and ISO 19011
- Preparing checklists and sampling
- Planning/conducting opening and closing meetings
- Writing nonconformity reports and audit reports
- Follow-up and corrective action
About Chicago Management Training Institute
Why Choose TransformEd?
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institutions and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after some time, since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.See all Chicago Management Training Institute courses
ISO Related Questions
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Solar Energy Study 365
AED 955Duration: 1 Hour
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,563Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,563Duration: Upto 40 Hours Live virtual classroom