Twitter for Business
Currently, Twitter has more than 500 millions registered users worldwide and more than 350,000 active users in United Arab Emirates. With over 175 million Tweets a day globally, in the last two years Twitter has become a mainstream communications platform and is now considered to be a critical business and social media tool.
But what does it mean for you and your business specifically? How do you sort the hype from the reality? Where do you begin? How can it be used? And what things do you need to consider to use Twitter strategically for your business?
Who knew that 140-character messages could do such wonders for your business? The fact is, when used effectively, Twitter can have a number of business benefits , like helping you develop and promote your brand and content, interact and support your customer base, monitor social media, develop online relationships, and yes, even generate leads!
Here's a list of benefits that you will get after attending this course:
- Consider how Twitter can benefit you or your organization
- Use correct terminology and etiquette when tweeting
- Assess good and bad practices when using Twitter
- Monitor buzz and conversations
- Grow your list of Twitter followers
- Create a corporate-wide Twitter strategy
Google for Business
Google+ is the new social network with more than 500 million users and a growing influence on search, Google+ has definitely emerged as a key player in the online marketing ecosystem and poses a challenge to Facebook's domination of the social media space.
Have you built your Google+ Business Page yet? Google+ opened its doors to companies, allowing them to build business pages and encouraging them to increase their following. Attend our new Google+ for Business course to learn how you can start using Google+ for business.
In this training course you will learn:
- How to set up a strong company profile using Google+ business page
- How to use Google+ effectively
- What Google Drive and Google Authorship are
- How to video conference and manage events
- How to connect and build your network
- Marketing best practices with your Google+ page
- The benefits of Google+ in search
- Google+ Circles & the value of segmentation
- How to incorporate the +1 button on your blog
About SEO International
Why choose SEO International?
SEO International is a Google Certified Partner firm based in Dubai, offering Online Marketing Consulting and Training in UAE, Middle East, Pakistan and India since November 1999. We specialize in Internet Marketing, Digital Strategy, Search Engine Optimization, and Google AdWords Pay Per Click Advertising.See all SEO International courses
- Digital Marketing Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 10 Hours
- Google Cloud Network Engineer Practice Exam Testprep TrainingDuration: Upto 1 Year
- International Certificate in Advanced Digital Marketing Corvit Networks
AED 3,798Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom