- Other Location: Dubai
- Duration: Upto 5 Days
- Timings: Full Time, Flexible
Course detailsISO 45001 training series will help you understand the principles of setting up a robust framework to manage all your health and safety needs, whatever the size and nature of your business. Our expert tutors will explain to you the key requirements necessary for embedding the procedures and controls within your organization and achieve the best possible working conditions. You will learn how to implement and audit your Occupational Health and Safety policies aligned with international best practices. At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and team leaders(team leaders shall lead the audit).
- Plan and conduct an unbiased OH&S Management System audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value adding non-conformity report.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action taken by process owners.
- All levels of management who need to understand the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and Occupational Health & Safety management systems.
- All levels of management who are involved in OHSAS 18001 internal & external auditing
- All levels of management who plan, execute and follow-up 45001 internal & external auditing.
- All levels of management who wants to know the fundamental knowledge of assessment skills that will prepare delegates to handle a variety of audit situations that add value to organizations.
- Successful completion of the course fulfils the formal training requirement for individuals seeking an auditing career option with the Third Party registrars of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Successful completion of the course fulfils only part of the requirements for IRCA certification as an OH&S management systems auditor
- The course is highly interactive with group discussions & exercises and will enable delegates to build on existing skills.
- Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. Maximizing the effectiveness of the audit team.
- Realistic case studies allow delegates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the Assessment process.
- Daily assessment feedback allows delegates to monitor progress and identify areas for Improvement.
- Use of excellent interactive materials of international standards
- Tutorials with power point presentation on all topics.
Eligibility / Requirements
Anyone with the need to audit an organization's OH&S management system
About Sanbook Quality Consultancy
Sanbook Quality Consultancy is a professionally managed company in Dubai (U.A.E) established in year 2005 under the strong Leader ship of Dr.Sunil Manjarekar (Msc.Ph.D.,Lead auditor in QMS, EMS, OHSAS, HACCP and Who GMP Certifications).
Sanbook can provide consultancy and training services in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO /IEC 17020 and ISO 15189 standards., HACCP/ WHO GMP certification for Food/ Cosmetics/ Pharmaceuticals industry/ WRAP certification and SA 8000 (Social Accountability). We also specialize in Legionella Risk Assessment in Hotel industry. We are also specialized in Six Sigma consultancy.See all Sanbook Quality Consultancy courses