Course detailsGet your CQE certification in Abu Dhabi at the Regional Educational Institute.
The Certified Quality Engineer is a professional who understands the principles of product and service quality evaluation and control. This body of knowledge and applied technologies include, but are not limited to, development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, facility with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
Topics as per the Body of Knowledge (BOK). This Training provides useful guidance to the candidates preparing to take the ASQ - CQE certification exams.
- Management & Leadership
- The Quality System
- Product and Process Design
- Product and Process Control
- Continuous Improvement
- Quantitative Methods and Tools
- Fundamental understanding of quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools,
- standards, organizational and team dynamics, customer expectations and satisfaction, supplier relations and performance, leadership, training, interpersonal relationships, improvement systems, and professional ethics.
- Understanding of a quality system and its development, documentation, and implementation to domestic and international standards or requirements.
- Basic understanding of the audit process including types of audits, planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and follow-up.
- Develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem-solving.
- Plan, control, and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles, which include planning processes, material control, acceptance sampling, and measurement systems.
- Reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions, modeling, systems design, assessment tools, and reporting.
- Problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques. This includes knowledge of management and planning tools, quality tools, preventive and corrective actions, and how to overcome barriers to quality improvements.
- Acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
Updated on 12 June, 2022
About Regional Educational Institute
Regional Educational Institute (REI) has been at the forefront of education by delivering quality training courses in UAE since 1995, establishing itself as one of the premier training institutes in Abu Dhabi.Our training center in Abu Dhabi has developed numerous programs that have helped a significant amount of individuals uplift their careers not only in the functions they carried out but also in remunerations and future growth prospects. We strive to equip you with the skills and knowledge to better your career options, while also developing your other skillsets through cross functional training programs. Similarly, our corporate training courses in Abu Dhabi have helped many organizations in the region achieve better productivity and higher customer satisfaction levels.
We have numerous certified training programs on board – some of which includes Business Soft Skills, Leadership & Management, Sales & Marketing, Service Excellence, Language Development and IT training courses in Abu Dhabi. Our customers include some of the most prestigious organizations in the country, which include Government and Semi Government Agencies, Banking and Financial Institutions, Oil & Gas Companies, Hospital Groups, Large Corporations, Telecom Service Providers, Technology and Service Providers, System Integrators and many Small and Medium Enterprises.
Everything around us is rapidly changing – Be it technology, work environment, economic conditions, geographies, even thought processes. New paradigms are defined every day wherein keeping up is not only difficult but sometimes impossible. We employ a carefully calculated methodology that allows us to design training courses in Abu Dhabi that target specific skill areas needed by the candidates. Before we provide a training course in Abu Dhabi, we analyse a candidate’s training needs and create an effective educational program that includes training resources specifically chosen to equip the candidate.
At REI we not only focus on enhancing your current career options but also prepare you to stay ahead of the curve with our cross functional training programs. Approved and certified by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training, our training institute in Abu Dhabi offers certified courses and accreditations.
Our Team REI consists of industry professionals with a collective experience of more than 50 years of local and international experience. The core team consists of domain experts in Management, Finance, Learning & Development, Information Technology and Sales & Marketing.
CQE (Quality Engineer) Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.