- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Timings: 6pm - 9pm (Sun & Wed)
This course focuses on the fundamentals of programming for mobile phones (iOS and Android devices). Along with application development, the business model of the Apple App Store and Android Market will be explored. Participants will be introduced to the programming environment for application development and will have a hands-on approach to programming using the appropriate programming languages. Participants will be able to produce functional applications at the end of the course.
Who is this Course for:
Participants should possess eagerness to learn programming and keen to embark on a journey as architects of their own software. Previous background in programming is not compulsory as sessions include fundamentals of programming in addition to the theories and technicalities to develop mobile software.
- Introduction to Objective-C and the frameworks used for development
- Introduction to Java and Eclipse programming environment
- Fundamentals of Objective C / Java / C# Programming
- iPhone / Android / Monotouch SDKs & programming environment
- Navigating around the mobile programming environment and it’s various related resources
- Mobile app business model
- Introduction to mobile specific frameworks used for development
- Resources and example tutorials on mobile Development
- Devices specific APIs such as accelerometer control, camera usage, GPS, Location services
- Preparation of iPhone and Android application for submission
- Knowledge on how the Apple’s app and Android Market processes work
Why Choose tadreeb (twofour54)?
twofour54 tadreeb offers world-class courses and training solutions in all aspects of media from its state-of-the-art academy located in Abu Dhabi.
twofour54 tadreeb is recognised by employers throughout MENA as the leading provider of media-related training ranging from digital audio techniques and video journalism, through to writing for radio and social media skills. If you want to develop your media skills and are based in the Arab region, where better to than at the MENA’s leading media training academy.
In Association with SAE InstituteSee all twofour54 courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
- Python Developer - Beginner to Expert Lead Academy
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 18 Hours
- Become a Java Developer eduCBA
AED 290Duration: Upto 240 Hours
- Duration: 12 Weeks Live virtual classroom