Course detailsBenefits of Implementing ISO 14001:
ISO 14001 provides uncountable benefits - both tangible and intangible. A typical organization would enjoy the following:
- Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public
- Improved perception and understanding of key environmental issues by all within the organization
- A framework for continuous improvement of the organization's environmental performance and an improved ability to comply with regulatory requirements
- Measures taken to generate less waste will lead to reduced product, material handling and waste disposal costs that can be ploughed back into the business
- Increased efficiency and better use of energy and raw materials will invariably lead to savings and a more profitable business
- A strong environmental image can help to attract environmentally conscious customers and in this, expand market share
- Increased awareness and environmentally conscious actions will lead to betterment of the environment for the community and the nation at large.
- Consolidate your ISO 14001 environmental management knowledge
- Gain the ability to conduct EMS audits in line with ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Keep up-to-date with best practice and environmental legislation
- Be confident leading and managing audit teams and processes
- Improve analytical and reporting skills
- Prove your EMS competency through ISO qualification and professional recognition.
- Develop leaders within your business with thorough understanding of ISO 14001
- Improve efficiency and cut costs through an ISO accredited EMS
- Keep pace with the latest developments in environmental management systems
- Build stakeholder confidence in your commitment to auditing and maintaining your EMS
- Motivate employees through increased environmental knowledge.
- Philosophy and the fundamental principles of ISO 14000 series
- Brief review of the requirements of ISO 14001 EMS standard,
- Definitions, purpose, objectives and benefits of ISO 14001 auditing,
- An explanation of audits, their purpose and planning, and the way to approach, perform and report an audit,
- Auditor's responsibilities, personnel attributes and Auditor selection,
- Planning / Preparation and execution of ISO 14001 EMS auditing,
- Successful tools and techniques for ISO 14001 EMS auditing,
- Effective reporting of ISO 14001 EMS auditing,
- Effective follow-up ISO 14001 EMS auditing,
- ISO 14001 EMS auditing as a tool for continual improvement,
- Effective reporting & follow-up of ISO 14001 EMS auditing,
- IRCA Certificate will be issued to all attendees on successful completion of the course.
About Sanbook Quality Consultancy
Sanbook Quality Consultancy is a professionally managed company in Dubai (U.A.E) established in year 2005 under the strong Leader ship of Dr.Sunil Manjarekar (Msc.Ph.D.,Lead auditor in QMS, EMS, OHSAS, HACCP and Who GMP Certifications).
Sanbook can provide consultancy and training services in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO /IEC 17020 and ISO 15189 standards., HACCP/ WHO GMP certification for Food/ Cosmetics/ Pharmaceuticals industry/ WRAP certification and SA 8000 (Social Accountability). We also specialize in Legionella Risk Assessment in Hotel industry. We are also specialized in Six Sigma consultancy.See all Sanbook Quality Consultancy courses
Environmental Auditing Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.