Our ISO 9001 quality management training is designed for organizations of all sizes and sectors. Our courses will help you continually monitor and manage the quality of your performance across all operations.
You’ll learn how to achieve and benchmark consistent output by improving infrastructure, performance, work environment and how you meet objectives. By embedding ISO 9001 you will drive positive customer experiences by achieving consistency in your quality of service.
Introduction: ISO 9001
Provides an awareness and understanding of the principles of a quality management system.
What will I learn?
- To define and deliver quality standards
- How ISO 9000:2000 accreditation works
- How ISO 9001:2000 series is structured
- The importance of documenting quality management
- All about our assessment and certification processes.
Who should attend?
- Those who wants to set up a quality management systems
- Those looking to understand the benefits of quality management
- Those starting a career in quality management
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
ISO Related Questions
- Risk Management in Care Academy for Health & Fitness
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Certified TQM Professional Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom