- Duration: 12 weeks
- Timings: 6pm - 8:30pm (Sun & Tues)
Introducing the basic and essential techniques to create traditional animation with digital tools; often referred to as ‘Digimation’ this course will guide you through elementary animation principles using the ToonBoom animate Pro Software package and the Wacom Cintiq 21” as the tools of choice.
Who is this Course for?
- Enthusiasts and fans of animation who want to learn basic digital animation techniques;
- People interested in pursuing a career in animation;
- Media professionals who want to add to their skills by learning the basics of animation;
- Animators who want to refresh their skills and learn how to work on ToonBoom;
- People that have an interest in our full-time Animation Production Course but can’t commit to the full-time study at this point of time.
Why Choose tadreeb (twofour54)?
twofour54 tadreeb offers world-class courses and training solutions in all aspects of media from its state-of-the-art academy located in Abu Dhabi.
twofour54 tadreeb is recognised by employers throughout MENA as the leading provider of media-related training ranging from digital audio techniques and video journalism, through to writing for radio and social media skills. If you want to develop your media skills and are based in the Arab region, where better to than at the MENA’s leading media training academy.See all twofour54 courses