Course detailsTo build your careers give yourself the best start
THEORY & PRACTICE
- Henna introduction
- Organisation and general preparation
- Cleanliness of the place
- Appearance and personal hygiene
Tools & Sterilisation
- Definition of the tools and their uses
- Sterilisation of the tools after use
- Use and maintenance of tools respecting healthy rules
- Reception manners and Preparation of the client
- Creating a mutual trust between the therapist and the client
- Skin preparation
- Suitable and appropriate Henna for the skin
Red Henna Definition
Black Henna Definition
Mixing Henna & Applying Different design
- Arabic design
- Sudan design
- Indian design
- Bridal design
- Different tattoo design
- Design practice
- How to create your own design
- Other designs
-Products for practice will be provided during classes.
End of Final Exam, the trainees will be granted:
-Professional HENNA certificate Attested by KHDA(Dubai Authority Updated on 17 January, 2021
About Kontar Group
KONTAR BEAUTY TRAINING CENTER is a beauty institute in the Arab region with academies in UAE (Dubai and Sharjah), Qatar (Doha) and Syria(Damascus).
For those who want to utilize their talents in cosmetology, Kontar Beauty Training Center offers sophisticated artistic and scientific education that help interested candidates fulfill their ambitions in a world that's always seeking perfect beauty.
KONTAR BEAUTY TRAINING CENTER offers a wide range of courses on basic toadvanced make-up and manicure and pedicure application and classical andtrendy hair and tattoo designing.
Our curriculum helps groom each of our students into a professional cosmetologist.See all Kontar Group courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.