ASQ (American Society for Quality) is a global community of experts and the leading authority on quality in all fields, organizations, and industries.
• As a professional association, ASQ advances the professional development, credentials, knowledge and information services, membership community, and advocacy on behalf of its more than 85,000 members worldwide.
• As champion of the quality movement, ASQ members are driven by a sense of responsibility to enrich their lives, to improve their workplaces and communities, and to make the world a better place by applying quality tools, techniques, and systems.
The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence is a professional who leads and champions process-improvement initiatives—everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations—that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings.
About Chicago Management Training Institute
Why choose CMTI?
Since its founding, Chicago Management Training Institute has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. Chicago Management Training Institute is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions. Our vision is to provide quality executive education designed and delivered to empower the professionals at work.
Quality Management Related Questions
- Risk Management in Health Training Express
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Certified TQM Professional Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,563Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
- Assessor-Excellence in Hospitality Management System TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 4,071Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom