- Other Location: Al Danah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 2 Years
- Timings: Full Time,Part Time, Flexible
By offering a Double Major Diploma in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems, ECT combined business administration with computer knowledge in response to today's local and global market demand for hybrid individuals who can not only understand the business processes well, but also utilize information technology strategically to gain a competitive edge in the most modern, fast changing and hi-tech business operational environment.
All ECT Graduates of ECT Two-Year Diploma in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems (Double Major) will have the ability to:
- Solve business problems in organizations by applying basic business management concepts.
- Identify entrepreneurial and small business opportunities, and evaluate the potential of their success.
- Prepare the financial statements of business organizations.
- Propose a customer focus approach for effective promotion of commodities and services.
- Use basic IT skills to solve business problems in organizations.
- Develop web-based solutions for business applications.
- Develop basic computer-based systems using appropriate software development techniques.
- Utilize the basic mathematical and management information system concepts to support decision making in business organizations.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Use interpersonal skills to work in teams.
- All applicants for ECT's programs must achieve a recognized and official secondary school certificate, or its equivalent, showing successful completion of secondary education.
- Throughout your Diploma Programs you will receive career guidance from our expert staff and Student Affairs Dept.
- You will gain valuable new skills which prepare you for work, graduate entry into management training programmes, or further study.
Professional occupations for which graduates are prepared in the program:
- System Analyst
- Website Developer
- Network Supervisor
- Transaction Officer
- Administration Supervisor
- Computer Programmer
About Emirates College of Technology
Located at the heart of the rapidly evolving Abu Dhabi city, the Emirates College of Technology was established in 1993 following recognition by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education. Established to keep up with the technical and business developments of contemporary life, today, Emirates College of Technology has established itself as one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions in the region.
In addition to offering Diploma programs in a wide array of specialties. The Institute is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, United Arab Emirates. Emirates College of Technology takes pride in its faculty who come from 16 different countries across the globe and is recognized for significant contributions to the development of knowledge, professional service, teaching, and mentoring. Giving due respect to the culture of the region, classes are held across three campuses, separate for Males and Females.
At Emirates College of Technology, we know that a student’s involvement outside the classroom is an essential part of the college experience. Our students enjoy a vibrant campus community, where they build life-long friendships and indulge in various social, cultural and sporting events that help them develop into professionals with well-rounded personalities.
From another perspective, the offered programs and future ones provide a good chance to students who would prefer studying in the country than to go abroad. Emirates College of Technology has also made it possible for its graduates to continue their higher studies in Bachelor programs in the college or at local, Arab and Western Universities; in Canada, USA and other countries as well. With a high quality curriculum, outstanding faculty and top-notch infrastructure and facilities, we welcome students to dream, to share their unique gifts and talents, and to take pride in knowing they are part of a rich tradition.See all Emirates College of Technology courses
Information Systems Related Questions
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013 Global Edulink
AED 2,596Duration: Upto 15 Hours
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) Techniques London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom