- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings: 8am 2pm
We will show you how to optimize your training environment and training programs to achieve outstanding learning results. Whether you need to train experienced trainers or infuse a little energy into seasoned professionals, this ‘train the trainer’ program will teach participants how to determine the needs of an audience, improved classroom charisma, handle difficult participants, use activities effectively, and more.
- Combining Media to Make An Impact
- Understanding Adult Learning Principles
- Characteristics of Exceptional Trainers
Who can attend:
- Team Leaders
- General Managers
Updated on 27 December, 2017
About Select Training and Management Consultancy L.L.C.
With soft skills training programmes delivered for more than five thousand satisfied clients accumulating several thousand training hours, SELECT is a clear leader when it comes to delivering highly interactive and practical training programmes and workshops that effectively improve employee performance. Our professional partnerships add value to our training programmes with internationally accepted certifications such as City & Guilds and theILM. SELECT’s carefully chosen team
of trainers and management consultants come with extensive professional experience and intensive subject expertise, which result in effective training programmes, transformed employees and satisfied clients.
- Train the Trainer Diploma (Level 5) Inspire London College
AED 2,079Duration: Upto 1 Week
- Level 3 Professional Supervisor Certificate Inspire London College
AED 1,481Duration: 240 Hours
- Certified Virtual Educator emt academyDuration: 4 Hours Live virtual classroom
- MCCT emt academyDuration: Upto 4 Hours Live virtual classroom