- Other Location: Oud Metha - Dubai
- Duration: 1 days
Our road traffic safety management system training will help you to understand the agreed industry standard aimed at targeting the reduction of death and serious injuryin road traffic incidents. The new standard urges organizations to demonstrate their commitment to the safety and welfare of employees and the general public to reduce exacerbating risks.
The ISO 39001 courses are aimed at organizations of all types and sizes but will be of particular interest to those operating fleets of vehicles, road constructors and maintainers and organizations that create demand for road traffic, such as retailers and public services.
Introduction: ISO 39001
Discover the key features and benefits of Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management Systems and how it can help your organization achieve RTS results.
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibilities for transport planning, fleet management, occupational health and safety, human resources
- Those with responsibility for road safety management and enforcement authorities
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to RTSM and auditing RTSMS
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to RTSM and the requirements of an RTSMS
- Those interested in finding out more about RTSM
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key concepts of ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management
- Explain how Road traffic Safety Management fits into your organization
- Demonstrate the business benefits of implementing effective RTSMS in your organization
- Identify requirements of ISO 39001 RTSM standard
- Describe the Plan-Do-Check-Act management systems approach and how it relates to the ISO 39001 RTSM standard
What are the benefits?
- Understand why it is important to prevent road traffic incidents
- Recognize how a RTSMS can help to reduce or eliminate road traffic accidents
- Become familiar with the requirements of ISO 39001
- Know what to do next when planning an RTSMS
- Increase your knowledge of road traffic safety and an RTSMS
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses