- Other Location: Oud Metha - Dubai
- Duration: 2 days
Our road traffic safety management system training will help you to understand the agreed industry standard aimed at targeting the reduction of death and serious injuryin road traffic incidents. The new standard urges organizations to demonstrate their commitment to the safety and welfare of employees and the general public to reduce exacerbating risks.
The ISO 39001 courses are aimed at organizations of all types and sizes but will be of particular interest to those operating fleets of vehicles, road constructors and maintainers and organizations that create demand for road traffic, such as retailers and public services.
Internal Auditor: ISO 39001
Learn how to conduct effective audits by using appropriate tools and techniques when auditing Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management Systems.
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibilities for transport planning, fleet management, occupational health and safety, human resources
- Those with responsibility for road safety management and enforcement authorities
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to RTSM and auditing RTSMS
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to RTSM and the requirements of an RTSMS
- Those interested in finding out more about RTSM
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key auditing requirements of ISO 39001
- Plan an RTSMS audit
- Undertake a RTSMS audit
- Report the audit findings
- Conduct audit follow-up and closeout
What are the benefits?
- Establish the effectiveness of the RTSMS in your organization
- Demonstrate commitment to managing the risks associated with effective RTSM to your customers and other interested parties
- Prepare for independent audits
- Develop skills in auditing ISO 39001
- Knowledge of RTSMS, in particular ISO 39001, as well as a good understanding of your organization and its operations.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses