- Other Location: Oud Metha - Dubai
- Duration: 2 days
Our road traffic safety management system training will help you to understand the agreed industry standard aimed at targeting the reduction of death and serious injuryin road traffic incidents. The new standard urges organizations to demonstrate their commitment to the safety and welfare of employees and the general public to reduce exacerbating risks.
The ISO 39001 courses are aimed at organizations of all types and sizes but will be of particular interest to those operating fleets of vehicles, road constructors and maintainers and organizations that create demand for road traffic, such as retailers and public services.
Implementing: ISO 39001
Using a step-by-step process, this comprehensive course covers all the fundamental disciplines needed and the methods that should be applied when implementing Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management Systems.
Who should attend?
- Fleet management and local authority personnel
- Enforcement authorities, emergency services, occupational health and safety advisors
- Human resource staff
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to RTSM and auditing RTSMS
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to RTSM and the requirements of an RTSMS
- Those interested in finding out more about the implementation of RTSMS
What will I learn?
- Recognize key management system concepts and in particular ISO 39001
- Identify the benefits specific to their organization in relation to implementing an effective RTS management system
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO 39001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 39001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO 39001
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to ISO 39001
What are the benefits?
- Learn about the new road traffic safety standard and how it can benefit your organization
- Position your organization for a successful implementation of a Road Traffic Safety Management System
- Improve confidence in your organization as a responsible party involved in road traffic systems
- Increase your RTSMS knowledge
- Gain the confidence to implement an RTSMS
- It is recommended that you have some knowledge of RTSMS, in particular ISO 39001, as well as a good understanding of your organization and its operations.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses