Financial Planning, Performance & Control
- External Financial Statements & Revenue Recognition
- Measurement, Valuation & Disclosure - Investments & Short Term Items
- Measurement, Valuation & Disclosure - Long Term Items
- Cost Management Concepts
- Cost Accumulation Systems
- Cost Allocation Techniques
- Operational Efficiency and Business Process Performance
- Analysis & Forecasting Techniques
- Budgeting - Concepts, Methodologies, and Preparation
- Cost & Variance Measures
- Responsibility Accounting and Performance Measures
- Internal Controls - Risk & Procedures for Control
- Internal Control - Internal Auditing & Systems Controls
Eligibility / Requirements
o Maintain membership in IMA. If you aren't already a member, join IMA now.
o Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
or an equivalent degree as determined by an independent evaluation agency).
o Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management.
o Entrance into the CMA program.
o Complete and pass Parts 1 and 2 of the CMA exam.
o Abide by The IMA’s Statement of Ethical Professional Practice.
About Cambridge Institute of Management Accountants & Consultants
Cambridge Institute of Management Accountants & Consultants is one of the most reputed training organization in UAE having trainers from diverse fields with multicultural andindustry experience. Delivering quality training and adding value to our valued clients and delegates is our primary objective.
Highly interactive and friendly environment we provide; boost trainee knowledge and expertise which adds value to their career and organization.
We have a group of highlyqualified in house trainees along with a pool of external trainers and industry practitioners, working in reputed organizations. We are flexible and offering courses “On Site”and “In House”. We offer a wide range of courses which are high in demand due to current market requirement:
• VAT – Training, implementation and VAT Compliance
• Soft skills Courses
• Teachers Training Programs
• Leadership & Management
• Book Keeping
• Financials data management on Tally ERP/Peachtree/SAGE50 etc
CMA Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.