Course detailsThis course provides the skills to identify and measure risks in Operation Planning and execution. You learn to quantify risks and environmental aspects and create risk response strategies to deliver initiatives that meet stakeholder expectations in addition the ISO 31000 structure and framework.
Upon completion, delegates will be able to
- Define Enterprise Risk Management
- Define Risk Management Objectives
- Risk Management Organization Approach
- Risk Management Aware Culture
- Risk Management Principles and ISO 31000
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan Risk Management Process
- Identify Risks Process
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- Plan Risk Responses Process
- Monitor and Control Risks Process
Eligibility / Requirements
minimum knowledge in management and business operations
About PMO ME FZE
PMO-ME is a proud business venture with a market presence in the Middle East for more than 16 years, we fully understands the Corporate PMO Services and Enterprise Learning & Development service environment and its challenges.
Our team of dedicated highly qualified professionals, our knowledge, competency and commitment are what set us apart from competition. We practice what we preach and deliver part of our service online.See all PMO ME FZE courses
Risk Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.