Childcare management is only possible if you are well-informed about different child topics such as child behavior and development. Take this opportunity to learn from this course to gain more knowledge on how to take care of a child.
You are guaranteed that from this Advanced Diploma in Childcare and Nannying you will gain the right knowledge and confidence to be employed in the childcare industry. Your future employer will surely be impressed with your advance knowledge on child care and development.
- The price is for the whole course including final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you're an individual looking to excel within this field then Advanced Diploma in Childcare and Nannying is for you.
We've taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- What is a Nanny?
- Time Management for Nannies
- A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny
- Caregiver and Team Player
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
- The Nanny's Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Child Care Guidelines
- Outdoor Safety
- Plants That Poison
- Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling
- Changing Diapers
- Symptoms of Illness
- Baby Products For Bath
- Tips To Manage Your Baby Sleeping Schedules
- Baby Weaning Difficulties And Tips To Cope With It
- Choosing The Right Baby Care
- Choosing The Right Baby Formula
- Coping With Colic
- Diaper Rash Help
- Feeding Schedules Tips to Get it Right
- How To Get Rid Of A Pacifier
- Premature Baby Help
- Reading To Baby
- Reducing Baby's Risk Of Choking
- Safety Measures For Food Borne Illnesses
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Why Do Babies Cry
- Baby Car Seat Buying Tips
- When You Spot Something Wrong
- Baby Care and Breastfeeding
- Baby Care And Television
- Baby Hazards: Be Careful Or You May Not Know
- Baby Pacifiers: Yes Or No
- What's In The Nursery
- Baby Bathing Is This Hard To Do
- 5 Things To Keep In Mind With Baby Care
- Babies At Work Good Or Bad
- Bonding Time With My First Baby
- Communicating With My First Baby
- Fashion Tips For My First Baby
- How To Change My First Baby's Diaper
- My First Baby Essentials
- My First Baby Feeding Guide
- My First Baby Learning The Basics
- My First Baby: Understanding The Crying Game
- Nutritious Bites For My First Baby
- The Joys And Angst Of Holding My First Baby
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.