Course detailsUnit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Act
Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
Assessed by a two hour work based practical assessment Updated on 19 March, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Minimum standard of English required for candidates
- No Prior Experience
- A Steeping stone to explore career opportunity in safety field irrespective of industries and sectors like Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and so on
About Wilsafety Training InstituteWILSAFETY Training Institute is an accredited course provider of NEBOSH IGC – Occupational Health & Safety Certificate program.
WILSAFETY Training Institute associated with IRCA approved course provider EAS to deliver Lead Auditor Training for ISO 9001 – Quality Management System, ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
WILSafety is licensed under Ministry of MSME, Government of India and has achieved accreditation for all of its Programs.
Features of WILSAFETY:
- Global Recognition | International Opportunities | Learn from Experts | Endorsed Course Materials | Multi-language Support
- Best Institution for Safety training courses. Our mission is to deliver the skills required for aspirants to face job market.
- One and only the Best safety institutes in India that works towards the student's Dream.
- WILSafety Training Institute, first of its kind to develop and sustain employment by delivering needs(employees) in terms of competencies to the needy(employers) through employment.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.