- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
This introductory course covers the key concepts and principles of the Team Software Process (TSP) and Personal Software Process (PSP) from a management perspective. The purpose of the course is to provide the foundation that managers need to begin to introduce and apply the TSP in their organization.
Topics to be covered
- This course helps participants to:
- Describe the basic concepts upon which the TSP is built.
- Describe how the TSP can effectively improve software development activities and provide positive motivation for engineers and project teams
- Show how to use the TSP to address current and future software needs
- Describe how to successfully introduce and maintain TSP
- Show what management must do to help their teams be successful have strategic perspective of the software business, its problems and possible solutions to those problems
- Understand rational management (managing with facts and data) and why this type of management is required to maintain successful TSP teams
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses