- Duration: 40 Hours
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course presented by Cisco training partners. This course and 9.5 hours of self-paced e-learning is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP(R) certification. The TSHOOT course is one of three components in the CCNP curriculum. TSHOOT is designed for network engineers with at least of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Extensive labs provide for hands-on learning and reinforce troubleshooting skills..
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
- Module 0: Curriculum Overview
- Module 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Module 2: Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Module 3: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Module 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
- Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
- E-Learning TSHOOT-01: Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Switches
- E-Learning TSHOOT-02: Troubleshooting Wireless Connectivity
- E-Learning TSHOOT-03: Troubleshooting Voice over IP
- E-Learning TSHOOT-04: Troubleshooting Video
- E-Learning TSHOOT-05: Troubleshooting Multicast
- E-Learning TSHOOT-06: Troubleshooting NAT and PAT
- E-Learning TSHOOT-07: Troubleshooting DHCP
- E-Learning TSHOOT-08: Troubleshooting IPv6, OSPFv3, and RIPng
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses