Validate your ability to understand the functions and features of Windows 7 and to troubleshoot network-connectivity and applications issues.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows 7, upgrade to Windows 7, and migrate user-related data and settings from an earlier version of Windows
- Configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable a Windows 7 client computer
- Configure file access and printers on a Windows 7 client computer
- Configure network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer
- Configure wireless network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer
- Secure Windows 7 client desktop computers
- How to install and problem solve errors with windows 7 when it operates in a network
Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses