- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development should be able to Write code that extends SharePoint 2010,Add and support code to an existing project, Write code for and test custom features in a SharePoint solution such as a Visual Web Part or Event Receiver and Implement a solution designed by lead SharePoint Developer.
During this track the students will learn how to develop Web Parts ,event receiver, workflow and silver light application .Accessing external data from SharePoint 2010 solutions will also be covered.
- How to access SharePoint 2010 objects programmatically
- How to use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010
- How to develop Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions
- How to develop solutions that access database data by using Business Connectivity Services
- How to develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions
- How to develop menus as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses